Difference between revisions of "Johnson County, Nebraska Genealogy"
m (added a category)
m (fixed link)
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
Revision as of 02:56, 12 January 2013United States Nebraska Johnson County
Johnson County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Johnson County Courthouse
4th & Broadway; PO Box 416
Tecumseh, Ne 68450-0416
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1858.
County Judge has probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1858. 
For tips on accessing Johnson County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Johnson County, Nebraska page 431, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).