Judith Basin County, Montana Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:33, 22 October 2012 by HillierLW
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Judith Basin County Courthouse
31 1st Ave; PO Box 427;
Stanford, MT 59479
County Clerk and recorder has birth, death and land records from 1920;
Clerk Courts has marriage, divorce, probate and court records
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 416.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).