Kamas Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Kamas Utah Family History Center is located at 3038 N. Hwy 32, Marion, Utah. It serves the Kamas Utah Stake and anyone in the Peoa, Oakley, Marion, Kamas, Francis and Woodland areas. All community visitors are welcomed and encouraged to use the resources available.
Center Contacts and Hours
- Location Map
- Entrance to the Family History Center is on the southeast side of the building. Schedule is posted on the door. The doorbell/intercom is located to the west of door.
- Press the button for someone to allow entrance.
FHC Director: Martha Kaye Woolstenhulme- 1 435-783-5629
- Assistant Directors: Paul Woolstenhulme
- Monday - 10:00am.-12:00pm.
- Tuesday - 10:00am.-2:00pm. & 4:00pm.-7:00pm.
- Wednesday - 10:00am.-12:00pm
- Thursday - 10:00am.-12:00pm., 12:00pm.-2:00pm. & 5:00pm.-7:00pm.
- 3rd Saturday - 10:00am.-12:00pm.
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness.
- Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events: Upcoming Events
== We will be closed due to remodel project, starting June 13 for 2 weeks. ==
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Presently, we need several volunteers to complete staffing at the Center.