Kansas Genealogical Society
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:57, 6 February 2013 by Ccsmith (Created page with "===Mission=== *KGS has established and maintains an extensive library holding more than 15,000 books and manuscripts; thousands of vital records, cemetery records and census reco...")
- KGS has established and maintains an extensive library holding more than 15,000 books and manuscripts; thousands of vital records, cemetery records and census records on hard copy, as well as microfilm, microfiche and computer databases. Our primary focus is on records of the State of Kansas, however, records, books and manuscripts of national and international interest are included.
- The Kansas Genealogical Society, Incorporated, was formed as a nonprofit corporation in 1958, for the purpose of: Creating and fostering an interest in genealogy; preserving genealogical, biographical, historical and educational data relating to the ancestry of members and the founders of our country.
- Kansas Genealogical Society
- Kansas Historical Society
- Kansas Genealogy Society Directory
- Kansas Genealogical and Historical Societies on-line