Kent County, Rhode Island Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 08:31, 24 August 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Resources
- 4 Societies and Libraries
- 5 City, Towns, Village
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- There is no county government. The government is located at town and state levels.
- Created 11 June 1759 from the Providence Plantations.
- Named for County of Kent, England.
Societies and Libraries
City, Towns, Village
- City: Warwick
- Towns: Coventry . East Greenwich . West Greenwich . West Warwick
- Village: Greene
- FamilySearch.org catalog for Kent County
- The Kent County RIGenWeb Project, an member of The RIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.