Kent County, Rhode Island Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:32, 2 September 2008 by Dsammy (minor)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- There is no county government. The government is located at town and state levels.
- Created 11 June 1759 from the Providence Plantations.
- Named for County of Kent, England.
Places / Localities
- City: Warwick
- Towns: Coventry . East Greenwich . West Greenwich . West Warwick
- Village: Greene
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org catalog for Kent County
- The Kent County RIGenWeb Project, an member of The RIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.