Killeen Texas Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1410 S 2nd St Killeen Texas 7902 United States
- 2nd St. and Mary Jane, rear of building, lower level
- Tuesday:10:00am-3:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:10:00am-3:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- 2nd and 4th Saturday:10:00am-2:00pm
General Conference Saturday April 5th 2014 and October 4th 2014: Thanksgiving November 26th-27th 2014: Christmas Break December 21st-January 3rd 2015:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Many how-to books, resource books, DeLorme maps to all U. S. states but Colorado and Hawaii, several issues of genealogy magazines.
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 1 microfilm readers, 1 microfiche reader, 1 film/fiche copier and 6 computers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)