Kingston Parish, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:25, 28 February 2011 by Murphynw (JSTOR)
- abt 1652
- Mason, George Carrington. "The Colonial Churches of Kingston Parish, Gloucester County, Virginia," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Apr. 1940):261-264. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Matheny, Emma R. and Helen K. Yates. Kingston Parish Register, Gloucester and Mathews Counties, Virginia, 1749-1827. Richmond, Va.: E.R. Matheny and H.K. Yates, 1963. Reprinted 2004. Original is available at FHL; digital versions at Ancestry ($); and World Vital Records ($).
- "Some Extracts from the Register of Kingston Parish," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 2 (Oct., 1906), pp. 93-99. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Chamberlayne, C.G. The Vestry Book of Kingston Parish, Mathews County, Virginia (until May 1, 1791, Gloucester County), 1679-1796. Originally published Richmond, Virginia, 1929. ISBN 0-8063-4842-9; available at FHL; digital versions at Ancestry ($) and Family History Archives.
- Kingston Parish, The Historical Marker Database
- Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).