Knox County, Maine Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:41, 29 October 2009 by Francesntaylor
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
62 Union Street
Rockland, Maine 04841
- Named for American Revolutionary war general and Secretary of War, Henry Knox, who lived in the county from 1795 until his death in 1806.
Places / Localities
- Matinicus Isle
Societies and Libraries
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Knox County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Knox County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Knox County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 181. [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].