Lamoille County, Vermont Genealogy
Guide to Lamoille County Vermont genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Lamoille County, Vermont|
Location in the state of Vermont
Location of Vermont in the U.S.
|Founded||October 26, 1835|
|County Seat||Hyde Park|
|Address|| Lamoille County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 303
Hyde Park , VT 05655-0303
Lamoille County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
County clerk has divorce and court records from 1837; town clerks have birth, marriage, death, burial and land records; probate judge has probate records.
Towns Organized Before 1800:
Hyde Park 1781,
Places / Localities
Villages: • Cambridge • Hyde Park • Jeffersonville • Johnson • Morrisville
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Land and Property
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Lamoille County
- The Lamoille County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Lamoille County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 699. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- Handybook for Genealogists, 181.
- Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 395. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.