Langlade County, Wisconsin Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:04, 7 January 2011 by 127.0.0.1 (<A script created by the FamilySearch Wiki Engineering Team modified a link on this page so it will not break when the Family History Library Catalog changes in late December.>)
Template:Wisconsin-stubUnited States > Wisconsin > Langlade County
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Places / Localities
- Langlade County Gazatteer - Wis Home Town Locator
- Langlade County Public Cemeteries - Antigo/Langlade Genealogy Gopher by Rootsweb
- Langlade County Cemeteries and Map - Langlade County Genealogical Society
- Antigo City Cemeteries Searchable Map - Choose "Cemetery" in "Search by" Box near top left of screen, then enter name or surname or occupant or owner to locate cemetery plot map where buried. For Antigo or Elmwood Cemeteries.
- Langlade County Cemeteries Map - Findagave
- Langlade County Cemeries List - Findagrave
- Langlade County History - Genealogy Gopher Hosted by Rootsweb
- Map of Langlade Townships - Langlade County Genealogical Society
- Outline of Langlade County over google map. - Wis Home Town Locator.
- Langlade County - Langlade County Wis Geographic Information System (GIS) - nice outline map of towns of Langlade County, Requires high speed internet connection.
- The Antigo Public Library has microfilms of the Antigo Journal and other Langlade County Newspapers
Societies and Libraries
- Wisconsin Historical Society Area Research Center (for Langlade County and other nearby Counties) - Stephens Point, Portage, Wisconsin
- Antigo Public Library - has genealogy section.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Antigo, Wisconsin Genealogy Gopher (Includes Langlade County Information) Hosted by Rootsweb
- Langlade County USGenWeb Project
- Langlade County USGenWeb Archives
- Langlade County Links - Linkpendium
- Langlade County Links - Wisconsin Genealogy Trails
- Langlade County Links - Records Project
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).