Larue County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:11, 26 April 2010 by Murphynw
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
The county is named for John Larue (1746-1792), Kentucky frontier settler.
1865--A disaster destroyed most of the records.
|Athertonville||Hodgenville||Malt (hist.)||South Buffalo|
|Boundary Oak||Keith (hist.)||Maxine||Tanner|
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- "Larue County, Kentucky," Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRue_County,_Kentucky.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).