Lebanon Missouri Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- [ Location Map]
- 400 YY State Hwy,Lebanon, Missouri 65536 United States
- Turn on to Hwy 5 (Lynn Street) in Lebanon, Mo. Go North toward Camdenton, about 1 mile. At the traffic light turn on to Hwy YY go two blocks and the Church will be on the right. Turn into the first driveway and go to the double doors in the parking lot.
- Ring the bell that is to the left of the door. Someone will let you in.
- 1 417-532-2256
- Barbara Jean Davenport - 1 417-532-5605
- Wed. 1:00pm. - 4:00pm. and 6:00pm. - 8:00pm.
Holiday Closure Schedule:
- Closed when schools let out for Christmas vacation If schools are closed due to bad weather, we will be closed also.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)