Lilleborg, Oslo, Norway Genealogy
There are banns records available at Digitalarkivet for 1917-1969
History of the parish
By Royal resolution November 19, 1916 the southeastern part of Sagene parish was separated and became its own parish, Lilleborg. The borders should follow Sannergata, Fagerheimsgata, Tverrbakken, Vossegata, Torshovgata and Aker river.
In 1938 Lilleborg parish was discontinued and put under Paulus parish, but at the same time a chapelry of the same name was created. It should also included the population bordered by Torshovgata, Aker river, and Bentsebrugata, which had belonged to Torshov parish before.
In 1956 a new Lilleborg parish was created from parts of Paulus and Petrus parished. The borders are described in the resolution, November 30, 1956.