Liverpool St Martin Cemetery, Lancashire
ST MARTIN Cemetery, Liverpool Parochial Cemetery, Sylvester Street, opened in the year 1829 and closed October 1856. This cemetery likely served St Martin in the Fields chapel as well, others. It lay within the parish boundary of St Peter and Nicholas Liverpool (which see).
Maps and Gazetteers
Maps are a visual look at the locations in England. Gazetteers contain brief summaries about a place.
| This section requires expansion with:
any additional relevant sites that aren't mentioned above.