Llanrhwydrys, Anglesey Genealogy
LLANRHWYDRYS, a parochial chapelry in the hundred of Tal-y-Bolion, county Anglesey, 8 miles N.W. of Llanerchymedd, 14 from Holyhead, and 12 from Gwindy, its post town. It is situated on the north-western coast, in the vicinity of Camlyn Bay and the Skerries lighthouse. The village consists of a few farmhouses and cottages. For more information see Llanrhwydrys, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464297.