Logan County, Nebraska Genealogy
Logan County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Logan County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 24, 1885|
|Address|| Logan County Courthouse|
317 Main Street
P.O. Box 8
Stapleton, Nebraska 69163-0008
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Logan County Courthouse
317 Main St; PO Box 8;
Stapleton, NE 69163-0008
County Judge has marriage, divorce, probate
and court records from 1885 and partial burial records.
County Clerk has land records. 
1885--Logan County was created 24 February 1885 from unorganized territory. County seat: Stapleton 
For tips on accessing Logan County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- Family Maps of Logan County, Nebraska Genealogy (land patent maps) at HistoryGeo.com ($). Free surname search.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Logan County, Nebraska page 432, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).