Difference between revisions of "Logan County, North Dakota Genealogy"
(Logan, North Dakota)
|(7 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''[[United States|United States]] [[North Dakota|North Dakota]] Logan County <br> <br>
=== Logan County Courthouse
= Logan County Courthouse301 Broadway<br>Napoleon, ND 58561<br>Phone: 701.754.2751<br>
<br>Clerk District Court has incomplete birth and death <br>records from 1893, marriage, divorce and court records<br>from 1890, probate records from 1898, burial records<br>from 1926 and military records and military records<br>from 1920; Register of Deeds has land records from 1884
== History ==
== History ==
Revision as of 01:54, 15 February 2013United States North Dakota Logan County
Logan County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Logan County, North Dakota|
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||January 4, 1873|
|Address|| Logan County Courthouse|
Napoleon, ND 58561
Adams County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Clerk District Court has incomplete birth and death
records from 1893, marriage, divorce and court records
from 1890, probate records from 1898, burial records
from 1926 and military records and military records
from 1920; Register of Deeds has land records from 1884
1873--Logan County was created 4 January 1873 from Buffalo County. County seat: Napoleon 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Logan County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Logan County, North Dakota. Page 524 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).