Logan Utah YSA 3rd Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Logan Utah 3rd YSA Stake Family History Center primarily serves members of the Stake and is located in the LDS Institute by the campus of Utah State University. The primary objective of the FHC is to provide basic training and experience in FamilySearch, Indexing, and Family History Research to Stake members. This is done by providing training and support to Ward Temple and Family History Consultants who teach Sunday classes and work with members of their Ward. Other classes and training may be provided upon request to other Ward and Stake groups by request. Additionally facilities may be made used by other Young Single Adult Stakes in the area if available.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 600 Darwin Ave, Logan UT 84321 United States
Phone:1 435-753-3651 (office)
Stake TFH Consultant - Center:
Kim Marshall 1 435-770-0119
- Sunday 10:00am. - 3:30pm.
- Wednesday 5pm - 8pm
- For a group appointment, please call 1 435-554-1118. Groups can be accommodated at other times by prior appointment only. This center is also used as an LDS Institute classroom on weekdays.
- Closed Thanksgiving weekend, through the Christmas Holidays and may be closed on other major holidays during the year.
Calendar and Events
Sunday school classes for the Logan Utah YSA 3rd Stake are held Sundays from 10:20 a.m. until 3:30 pm. The FHC may be schedule and used by YSA 3rd Stake organizations/groups and other YSA Stake groups on an appointment basis during evenings and weekends.
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- This center has 25 computers besides the teaching station (which is attached to a projector). One shared printer/copier is available. There are no film ordering services or microfilm readers.
Staff Research Specialties
- Everything about FamilySearch/Family Tree
- Danish & Swedish Research
- Individual Research Assistance
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Logan Utah FamilySearch Library web page. The center is located on the lower level of the Logan Tabernacle. It has extensive teaching, teaching, research and photo/cocument scanning capabilities.
Volunteer at the Center