Louisiana, New Orleans Passenger Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Are there missing records in this collection?
Answer #1: The following dates have images missing on the film and are not available:
- Records for 1 January to 31 March 1845
- Records from January 2 thru March 31, 1847
- Some or most of the records for August 1853
Question #2: Are there more images available for the browse point 1820-1902 (NARA M259) > 021 - 1 Jul 1840 - 20 Oct 1841?
Answer #2: Images 527-917 were missed in the upload. Until the issue is resolved, Film #200149 can be ordered (See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche) and viewed at a FamilySearch Center near you.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Louisiana, New Orleans Passenger Lists, 1820-1945 > 1820-1902 (NARA M259) > 012 - 5 Aug 1833 - 30 Dec 1834 > Image 105 of 1155
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Louisiana, New Orleans Passenger Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Louisiana, New Orleans Passenger Lists, 1820-1945 collection at FamilySearch.org