Canada, Lower Census, 1825 (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Lower Canada Census 1825 .
- 1 Title in the Language of the Record:
- 2 Record Description:
- 3 Record Content:
- 4 How to Use the Record:
- 5 Related Websites:
- 6 Related Wiki Articles:
- 7 Citing Family Search Historical Collections:
- 8 Citations for This Collection:
Title in the Language of the Record:
How to Use the Record:
Related Wiki Articles:
Citing Family Search Historical Collections:
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records. A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article Help:How to Create Source Citations For FamilySearch Historical Records Collections
Example of a Source Citation for a Record Found in This Collection:
“[[collection title]],” database and digital images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org: [[publication date]]), [[principal name]], [[birth year]]; from Massachusetts, State Birth Records, vol. [[volume number]], p. [[page number]], no. [[line number]], [[archive name]], [[archive location]]; FHL microfilm [[GS number of the record]].
- “Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915,” database and digital images, FamilySearch ([]: 18 January 2011), Charles Walker Raymond, 1868; from Massachusetts, State Birth Records, vol. 198, p. 174, no. 52, Charles Walker Raymond, 1868, Division of Vital Statistics, Boston; FHL microfilm 1,428,039.
- “Delaware Marriage Records,” database and digital images, FamilySearch ([]: 4 March 2011), William Anderson and Elizabeth Baynard Henry, 1890; from Delaware, State Marriage Records 23 November 1913, no. 859, Delaware Bureau of Archives and Records Management, Dover; FHL microfilm 2,025,063. • “El Salvador Civil Registration,” database and digital images, FamilySearch ([]: 21 March 2011), Jose Maria Antonio del Carmen, 1880; from La Libertad, San Juan Opico, Nacimientos 1879-1893, image 50; Ministerio Archivo Civil de la Alcaldia Municipal, San Salvador.
Citations for This Collection:
The following citation refers to the original source of the data and images published on FamilySearch.org Historical Records. It may include the author, custodian, publisher and archive for the original records. Information about creating source citations for FamilySearch Historical Collections is listed in the wiki article Help:How to Create Source Citations For FamilySearch Historical Records Collections