United States Virginia Lunenburg Parish
Lunenburg Parish has served Richmond County, Virginia. The parish's Lower Church was later called St. John's Church.
Lower Lunenburg Parish Cemetery database at Find A Grave.
- 1783-1800 - Lunenburg Parish Christening Index 1783-1800. Batch C505341 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1783-1800 - King, George Harrison Sanford. The Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663 - 1814 and Lunenburg Parish, 1783 - 1800, Richmond County, Virginia. Fredericksburg, Virginia, 1966. FHL Collection; digital book available at World Vital Records ($).
- ↑ Saint John's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
|Links to Virginia-related articles (see also West Virginia-related articles)|
gone to KY
gone to WV
Bristol Public Library · Germanna Foundation Library · Handley Regional Library · Historical Society of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA) · Historical Society of Washington, D.C. · John D. Rockefeller Jr. Library at Colonial Williamsburg · Jones Memorial Library · Library of Congress (Washington, DC) · Library of Virginia · Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library · Maryland State Archives (Annapolis, MD) · National Archives I (Washington, DC) · National Archives II (College Park, MD) · National Archives at Philadelphia (PA) · National Genealogical Society · New York Public Library (New York City, NY) · Pennsylvania State Archives (Harrisburg, PA) · Portsmouth Public Library · Roanoke County Public Library · Salisbury University Edward H. Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History and Culture (Salisbury, MD) · Santa Cruz Public Library Downtown (Santa Cruz, CA) · University of Virginia Library · Virginia Department of Health · Virginia Historical Society · Virginia Theological Seminary · Washington National Records Center (Suitland, MD) · William and Mary College Swem Library