Difference between revisions of "Manchester St Philip, Bradford Road, Lancashire Genealogy"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this: BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the ...")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:  
 
In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:  
  
 +
== Chapel History ==<br> BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the eastern suburbs of Manchester. It was constituted in 1837, and reconstituted in 1850. Pop., 10,540. Houses, 2,043. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester; of the value of £300, in the patronage of trustees.<ref>Wilson, John Marius. ''[http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/descriptions/entry_page.jsp?text_id=857790 Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales]'' London (1870). Date accessed: 28 Aug 2013.</ref>
  
BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the eastern suburbs of Manchester. It was constituted in 1837, and reconstituted in 1850. Pop., 10,540. Houses, 2,043. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester; of the value of £300, in the patronage of trustees.<ref>Wilson, John Marius. ''[http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/descriptions/entry_page.jsp?text_id=857790 Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales]'' London (1870). Date accessed: 28 Aug 2013.</ref>
+
== Reference ==
 +
 
 +
{{reflist}}

Revision as of 18:53, 28 August 2013

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:

== Chapel History ==
BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the eastern suburbs of Manchester. It was constituted in 1837, and reconstituted in 1850. Pop., 10,540. Houses, 2,043. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester; of the value of £300, in the patronage of trustees.[1]

Reference

  1. Wilson, John Marius. Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales London (1870). Date accessed: 28 Aug 2013.