Manchester St Philip, Bradford Road, Lancashire Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:51, 28 August 2013 by DunnPB (talk | contribs) (Created page with "In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this: BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the ...")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:


BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the eastern suburbs of Manchester. It was constituted in 1837, and reconstituted in 1850. Pop., 10,540. Houses, 2,043. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester; of the value of £300, in the patronage of trustees.[1]
  1. Wilson, John Marius. Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales London (1870). Date accessed: 28 Aug 2013.