Difference between revisions of "Mapleton Utah Family History Center"
m (Added 2012 Fair pointer)
m (minor Fair correction)
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
::[[Mapleton Utah Family History Center/
::[[Mapleton Utah Family History Center/|Jan 2012 Family History Fair]]
Revision as of 18:07, 9 November 2011
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Mapleton Utah Family History Center is here to serve all who have a desire to learn and further their Family Search and/or Family History research.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
1. 1215 N. 1000 W. Mapleton, Utah. (Enter on the Southwest corner of the building.)
2. Google map link -- Mapleton Utah Family History Center
Monday & Fridays: 10 AM to 1 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10 AM to 4 PM & 7 - 9 PM
Sunday: 5 - 8 PM
Holiday Schedule: Closed General Conference and Most Holidays
Calendar and Events
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)