Marshall County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:33, 3 August 2010 by Ch20fall
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Websites
- 7 References
1888, 1914--Disasters destroyed most records.
|Altona||Cambridge Shores||Harris Hill Ford||Possum Trot|
|Birmingham||Dogtown||Little Bear Creek||Sherwood Shores|
|Brewers||Elva||Little Cypress||South Marshall|
|Briensburg||Gilbertsville||Oak Level||The Moors|
|Buena Vista||Glade||Olive||Walnut Grove|
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Marshall County, Kentucky Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).