McCone County, Montana Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:47, 22 October 2012 by HillierLW
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
McCone County Courthouse
1004 Ave C; PO Box 199
Circle, MT 59215
County Clerk and recorder has birth, death, burial
and land records from 1919; Clerk Court has marriage,
divorce, probate and court records 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 417.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).