Difference between revisions of "Meigs County, Ohio Genealogy"
(add nav bar)
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
Revision as of 20:39, 29 September 2010
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Cities and towns:
Alfred | Antiquity | Apple Grove | Bald Knobs | Bashan | Bradbury | Bucks Mill | Burlingham | Carpenter | Chester | Danville | Darwin | Dexter | Dorcas | Dyesville| East Letart | Eden | Five Points | Flora | Great Bend | Hanesville | Harrisonville | Hazael | Hemlock Grove | Hobson | Hobson Junction | Horner Hill | Joppa | Keno | Kingsbury | Langsville | Letart Falls | Lima | Lincoln Heights | Long Bottom | Meigs |Merritt | Middleport | Midway | Minersville | Mount Blanco | Nease Settlement | Oldtown | Flats | Pageville | Pinegrove | Plants | Point Rock | Pomeroy | Portland | Racine | Reedsville | Rock Springs | Rolandus | Rushville | Rutland | Salem Center Shade River | Silver Run | Snowville | Spiller | Success | Sumner | Syracuse | Tuppers Plains | Valley Ford | Welsh | Welshtown | Wolfpen
- Jackson County, West Virginia
- Mason County, West Virginia
- Wood County, West Virginia
For a list of cemeteries in Meigs County, OH, click here.
Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch – Pilot. Records include such information as birth date of deceased, city, county, and state of death, name of spouse if married, names of parents, maiden name of mother, name of informant, if deceased was single, married, windowed or divorced, occupation of deceased.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county. USGenWeb Meigs County
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).