Difference between revisions of "Miller County, Georgia Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
(added nav bar)
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 21:39, 20 September 2010
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1873 and 1974 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Miller County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).