Mississippi County, Arkansas Genealogy
- This article is about a northeastern county of Arkansas. For other uses, see Mississippi (disambiguation).
|Mississippi County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||November 1, 1833|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Mississippi County; 200 W Walnut; Blytheville, AR 72315; Ph. 870.763.3212 Details: (Co Clk has m rec from 1850 & pro rec from 1865; Clk Cir Ct has div & ct rec from 1866 & land rec from 1865)
- 1833--Mississippi County was created 1 November 1833 from Crittenden County. County seat: Blytheville 
See an interactive map of Mississippi County boundary changes.
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Dyer County, Tennessee
- Lauderdale County, Tennessee
- Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Shelby County, Tennessee
- Tipton County, Tennessee
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- MississippiCounty, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article Stubs is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.