Monroe Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Monroe Utah Family History Center serves individuals residing in the South Sevier Utah area. The center is staffed on a limited schedule and by appointment with Ward Family History Consultants. Those in the the local area are invited to visit and receive education and help on researching their family history.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 260 East Center Street, Monroe, Utah (this is not a mailing address; staff is unable to respond to mail inquiries)
- The center is located just west of the South Sevier Middle School building. The center's building is shared with the Monroe Clinic of the Gunnison Valley Hospital, as such the center is entered into through the lobby's left door. Parking is available on the street in front of the center.
- Google Maps - Monroe Family History Center
Phone: 435-527-4612 (call during open hours)
|Sunday||5:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
- Closed most federal and state holidays, call for more information.
Calendar and Events
No current events
No upcoming events
No current classes
Staff Training Meetings
Staff Training is held the third Thursday of each month.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- South Sevier High School Yearbooks
- Local LDS Church records to 1948 on microfilm
- Newspaper clippings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )