Mountrail County, North Dakota Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:00, 7 January 2011 by 127.0.0.1 (<A script created by the FamilySearch Wiki Engineering Team modified a link on this page so it will not break when the Family History Library Catalog changes in late December.>)
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1873--Mountrail County was created 4 January 1873 from Buffalo (Old) County. The county was annexed to Ward County in 1891 and eliminated 30 November 1892. The county was then recreated 29 January 1909. County seat: Stanley 
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Mountrail County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).