Murray Utah West Family History Center
Please come and visit the Murray Utah West Family History Center where the staff is happy to assist you with all of your family history needs.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 5750 South Nena Way, Murray, Utah 84107-6115
- 1 801-264-4152
- Ashley Curtis 801-580-5702
FHC Open Hours:
- FHC Language: English
- Sunday: 4:30 - 6:30 PM.
- Tue: By appointment with your Ward Family History Consultant
- Wed: By appointment with your Ward Family History Consultant
- Thur: 6:30 - 8:30 PM.
- Sat: By Appointment 801-265-9655
- The center is closed from mid-December through New Year's Day.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
in the FH Center
- FamilySearch Catalog:
- Due to its close proximity to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, the center is computer-only and does not provide the means to order or read microfilm or fiche.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- The center has five computers and a printer/scanner. There is no charge for prints but we ask that you limit yourself to six pages per visit.
- Come scan your photos and upload them directly to your FamilySearch Family Tree.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Volunteer at the Center
We will appreciate the help of anyone who would like to volunteer at our center. Please call Carol Baxter at 801-265-9655.