Muscatine County, Iowa Genealogy
Guide to Muscatine County Iowa genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Muscatine County, Iowa|
Location in the state of Iowa
Location of Iowa in the U.S.
|Founded||December 7, 1836|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1864-- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
- Burned Counties Research in FamilySearch Wiki
- Michael John Neill, Burned Counties in Family History Circle
Zion Lutheran Church
- Records of the Zion Lutheran Church, Muscatine County, in Evangelical Lutheran Church in America database at Archives.com ($).
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).