Myrtle Beach South Carolina Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Resources in the Local Area
- 5 Links
- 6 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 48th Ave N Hwy Us 17 Bypass Myrtle Beach SC 29577 United States
- The church is located at the corner of 48th Avenue and Bypass 17.
- To enter the family history center use the door facing the bypass.
- If it is locked, ring the bell.
- Wednesday:6:00pm-8:00pm by appointment only
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- We have many indefinite films on site.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 3 computers, 1 microfilm reader & printer and 2 microfilm readers. We also have a printer/copier.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)