Nazareth Pennsylvania Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Nazareth FHC covers the area of Easton, Phillipsburg and Nazareth for family history assistance.
Location and Map:
- Adress: 100 Rose Inn Avenue, Nazareth PA 18064
- Location on Map
Phone: 1–610–759–9486 (center w/answering machine); 610-704-9913 (director-D Burwell)
Open Hours: Tuesday evenings 6:30-8:30 and Thursdays 10am-2pm and 6:30-8:30pm
Holiday Schedule: Center will be closed both Christmas and Newyear's weeks.
- 1 Calendar and Events
- 2 Center Resources
- 3 Center Services
- 4 Resources in the Local Area
- 5 Links
- 6 Volunteer at the Center
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings--December 21st at 11am at ward meeting house.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm rental is $5.50
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)