Norfolk County, Massachusetts Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:32, 18 December 2008 by BSkeehan
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
614 High Street
Dedham, MA 02027-0310
- Recreated 26 Mar 1793 from Suffolk County after New York returned Norfolk County to Massachusetts, became part of Suffolk County at time of the return.
Places / Localities
- Chestnut Hill
Societies and Libraries
- The Norfolk County MA GenWeb Project, an member of The MAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Norfolk County
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).