Norfolk County, Massachusetts Genealogy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
614 High Street
Dedham, MA 02027-0310
- Recreated 26 Mar 1793 from Suffolk County after New York returned Norfolk County to Massachusetts, became part of Suffolk County at time of the return. 
Places / Localities
1855 Massachusetts State Census—A free Internet index and images to the 1855 Massachusetts State Census can be viewed on the FamilySearch Record Search. This index includes every name listed on the census and is linked to an image including information about each person’s residence and age in 1855, birthplace, occupation, other family members, and neighbors.
Societies and Libraries
- The Norfolk County MA GenWeb Project, an member of The MAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Norfolk County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 181. [FHL book 973 D27e 2002]. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "HBG" defined multiple times with different content