Norfolk County, Massachusetts Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:23, 10 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
614 High Street
Dedham, MA 02027-0310
- Created 10 May 1643 from Massachusetts Bay Colony lands
- Recreated 26 Mar 1793 from Suffolk County after New York returned Norfolk County to Massachusetts, became part of Suffolk County at time of the return.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Braintree . Franklin . Quincy . Weymouth
- Towns: Avon . Bellingham . Brookline . Canton . Cohasset . Dedham . Dover . Foxborough . Holbrook . Medfield . Medway . Millis . Milton . Needham . Norfolk . Norwood . Plainville . Randolph . Sharon . Stoughton . Walpole . Wellesley . Westwood . Wrentham
- Communities: Bellingham . Braintree . Dover . Foxborough . Medfield . Millis-Clicquot . Sharon . Walpole
- Village: Chestnut Hill
Societies and Libraries
- The Norfolk County MA GenWeb Project, an member of The MAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Norfolk County