Nuckolls County, Nebraska Genealogy
Nuckolls County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Nuckolls County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||January 13, 1860|
|Address|| Nuckolls County Courthouse|
150 S. Main Street
P.O. Box 366
Nelson, Nebraska 68961
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Nuckolls County Courthouse
150 S Main St; PO Box 366;
Nelson, NE 68961
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk District Court has divorce and court records.
County Clerk has land records from 1900. 
1860--Nuckolls County was created 13 January 1860 from unorganized territory. County seat: Nelson 
For tips on accessing Nuckolls County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Nuckolls County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Nuckollsemaha County, Nebraska page 433, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).