Oregon City Oregon Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Oregon City Family History Center, serving Oregon City and outlying rural areas is now open at our new location. All of the information below is for our new location.
Center Contacts and Hours
Address: 14340 Donovan Road, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- The center has a large parking lot with handicap parking and easy access to the center. Enter the first driveway and you will see the entrance on your right, near the handicap parking spaces. This is the only entrance. Ring the bell by the door. If no response within 30 seconds, please knock loudly.
- Oregon City Oregon Family History Center
- Tues: 10am-2pm
Wed: 9 am-5pm
- Thurs: 5pm-9pm
- Sat: 9am-1pm
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: First Monday of the month at 2pm
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 6 computers
- 1 film reader
- 1 film reader copier
- 1 copier
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
The Clackamas County Courthouse: 807 Main Street, Oregon City, Oregon, 97045 The Clackamas County Historical Society: 211 Tumwater Drive, Oregon City, OR 97045 503-655-5574
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) ----Adding details to a FHC page article.