Osage County, Kansas Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Osage County Courthouse
717 Topeka Ave
Lyndon, KS 66451-0226
Formerly Weller County Name changed to Osage 11 Feb 1859
County Clerk has birth records 1886-1921,
marriage records 1885-1911 and death records 1885-1909.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1863.
County Court has court records from 1929.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1858. 
1855--Osage County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Lyndon 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Osage County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Osage County, Kansas page 254, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).