Osceola County, Florida Genealogy
Guide to Osceola County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Osceola County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 12, 1887|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Osceola County Courthouse
2 Courthouse Sq Ste 2000
Kissimmee, FL 34741-5188
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, divorce, probate, court and land records from 1887. 
Places / Localities
- Mount Peace Cemetery, St. Cloud BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Osceola County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
- 1887-1928 - Osceola County Marriage Books A-D, 1-3 Index 1887-1928 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Osceola County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Osceola County FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Osceola County, Florida Page 136 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/3f/Igifloridamz.pdf.