Pamlico County, North Carolina Genealogy
|Pamlico County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Pamlico County Courthouse
202 Main St P O Box 423
Bayboro, Nc 25815
Reg of Deeds has b rec from 1913
m, d & land rec from 1872
Clk Sup Ct has div, pro & Ct from 1872
Pamilco created from Beaufort and Craven 8 Feb 1872
- Research in the NC Archives [listing of original & microfilmed records]
- Allen Family Cemetery
- Banks Cemetery #1
- Banks Cemetery #2
- Bay Creek Christian Church Cemetery
- Brickyard Cemetery
- Brinson Cemetery
- Brinson-Harper Cemetery
- Cahoon Cemetery
- Grantsboro Cemetery
- Keel Cemetery
- Rawls Family Cemetery
- Riggs-McCotter Cemetery
- Sparrow Family Cemetery
- Stilley's Cemetery
Census & Tax Records
For tips on accessing Pamlico County, North Carolina Genealogy census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
Organizations & Addresses
Wills & Estates
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Pamilco County, North Carolina. Page 511 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).