Pasquotank County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:01, 26 December 2010 by Taneya (added ncgenweb yearbook index link)
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Many early records are missing.
Census & Tax Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Elizabeth City
- [Broshier] See Lumbroso.
- [de Hinojosa] Hoff, Henry B. "Alexander de Hinojosa and His Descendants in Maryland," The American Genealogist, Vol. 79, No. 4 (Oct. 2004):260-273. FHL 973 D25aga v. 79
- [Gadd] Russell, George Ely. "John Lumbroso Jr. (1666-1744) of Pasquotank County, North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 59, No. 1 (Jan. 1983):32. FHL 973 D25aga v. 59
- [Lumbroso] Russell, George Ely. "John Lumbroso Jr. (1666-1744) of Pasquotank County, North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 59, No. 1 (Jan. 1983):32. FHL 973 D25aga v. 59
- [Lumbrozo] Russell, George Ely. "Portuguese and Spanish Colonists in Seventeenth-Century Maryland," The American Genealogist, Vol. 76, No. 1 (January 2001):50-60; Vol. 77, No. 1 (Apr. 2001):138-147. FHL 973 D25aga v. 76
Organizations & Links
- Elizabeth City State University: 1925-2008
- Pasquotank County students at NC colleges - list via the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).