Pennsylvania Eastern District Petitions for Naturalization (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
- 1 Collection Time Period
- 2 Record Description
- 3 How to Use the Record
- 4 Record History
- 5 Related Wiki Articles
- 6 Related Websites
- 7 Contributions to This Article
- 8 Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
- 9 Sources of information for This Collection
Collection Time Period
The collection covers the years 1795 to 1931.
The records consist of naturalization petitions for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern district of Pennsylvania. The records corresponds to NARA publication M1522.
How to Use the Record
Why This Record Was Created
Related Wiki Articles
This section of the article is incomplete. You can help FamilySearch Wiki by supplying links to related websites here.
Contributions to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article: How to Cite FamilySearch Collections
Examples of Source Citations for a Record in This Collection
- United States. Bureau of the Census. 12th census, 1900, digital images, From FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: September 29, 2006), Arizona Territory, Maricopa, Township 1, East Gila, Salt River Base and Meridian; sheet 9B, line 71.
- Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic Church Records, 1886-1933, digital images, from FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: April 22, 2010), Baptism of Adolfo Fernandez Jimenez, 1 Feb. 1910, San Pedro Apóstol, Cuahimalpa, Distrito Federal, Mexico, film number 0227023.
Sources of information for This Collection
Oregon. Jackson County Records, 1795-1931. NARA publication M1522. Federal Archives and Records Center. Washington, D.C.