Perú, Huánuco Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
|This Historical Records Collection article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the wiki article guidelines to assist you in editing.
- 1 Title in the Language of the Record
- 2 Record Description
- 3 How to Use the Record
- 4 Related Websites
- 5 Related Wiki Articles
- 6 Contributions to This Article
- 7 Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
- 8 Citation for This Collection
Title in the Language of the Record
Registro Civil del Departamento de Huánuco, Perú.
This is a collection of civil registration records of births, marriages, and deaths for the years 1889 to 1997 from localities in the department of Huánuco, Peru.
The Department of Huanuco includes the following provinces:
- Dos de Mayo
- Leoncio Prado
- Puerto Inca
Some of these provinces may not be represented completely in the FamilySearch website, but images and data will continue to be published as they become available. All the records were handwritten in Spanish, earlier records in narrative style and later ones in formatted registers. If you have more descriptive information about these records, please help us by supplying appropriate information here.
Key genealogical facts found in birth records may include:
- Name of parish
- Name of person making the registration
- Date, time, and place of birth
- Name of the child
- Color/race and sex of the child
- Names of parents
- Names of witnesses
Key genealogical facts found in marriage records may include:
- Date, place, and time of marriage
- Names of bride and groom
- Bride and groom place of origin and residence
- Parents’ names and origin
- Names of the witnesses
Key genealogical facts found in death records may include:
- Date and place of registration
- Name of person making the registration
- Date, time, and place of death
- Cause of death
- Name, sex, age, and race of the deceased
- Name of parents
- Burial place
How to Use the Record
| This section is incomplete.
You can help by adding content.
- División Política del Departamento de Huánuco
- RENIEC (Registro Nacional de Identificación y Estado Civil)
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the wiki article Help:How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Citation Examples for Records Found in FamilySearch Historical Collections
The following are examples of records found in different collections. Please help us by replacing these examples with a citation for a record you have found in this collection.
|This citation example isn't from this collection. You can help by replacing this example with a citation for a record found in this collection.|
- “Delaware Marriage Records,” database and digital images, FamilySearch ([]: 4 March 2011), William Anderson and Elizabeth Baynard Henry, 1890; from Delaware, State Marriage Records 23 November 1913, no. 859, Delaware Bureau of Archives and Records Management, Dover; FHL microfilm 2,025,063.
- “El Salvador Civil Registration,” database and digital images, FamilySearch ([]: 21 March 2011), Jose Maria Antonio del Carmen, 1880; from La Libertad, San Juan Opico, Nacimientos 1879-1893, image 50; Ministerio Archivo Civil de la Alcaldia Municipal, San Salvador.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the data and images published on FamilySearch.org Historical Records. It may include the author, custodian, publisher and archive for the original records.
Perú. Oficinas del Registro Nacional de Identificación y Estado Civil del Departamento de Huánuco. Registros civiles, 1889-1997. Archivo Regional de Huánuco, Huánuco, Perú.
Information about creating source citations for FamilySearch Historical Collections is found in the wiki article Help:How to Create Source Citations For FamilySearch Historical Records Collections.