Piscataquis County, Maine Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Resources
- 4 Societies and Libraries
- 5 Web Sites
- 6 References
Piscataquis County Courthouse
51 E. Main Street
Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
Town Clerks have birth, marriage and death records.
Clerk Superior Court has divorce and court records.
Probate Court has probate records.
Register ofDeeds has land records. 
Places / Localities
Plantations ▪ Kingsbury ▪ Lake View. For further details see Maine plantations.
Unorganized territories. For further details see Maine townships.
Communities ▪ Guilford ▪ Milo
Extinct or unincorporated towns • Barnard • Blanchard • Elliotsville • Northeast Piscataquis • Northwest Piscataquis • Orneville • Southeast Piscataquis • Williamsburg • Wilson
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Piscataquis County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Piscataquis County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Piscataquis County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Piscataquis County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Piscataquis County, Maine page 305, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 111. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.