Piscataquis County, Maine Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:17, 7 September 2008 by Dsammy (reshelled and map)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
159 East Main Street
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine 04426
Created 123 March 1838 from Penobscot and Somerset.
- a part was added to Aroostook 12 March 1844.
Places / Localities
- Towns: Abbot . Atkinson . Beaver Cove . Bowerbank . Brownville . Dover-Foxcroft . Greenville . Guilford . Medford . Milo . Monson . Parkman . Sangerville . Sebec . Shirley . Wellington . Willimantic
- Plantations: Kingsbury Plantation . Lake View Plantation
- Unorganized territories: Blanchard . Northeast Piscataquis . Northwest Piscataquis . Southeast Piscataquis
- Communities: Dover-Foxcroft . Greenville . Guilford . Milo
Societies and Libraries
- The Piscataquis County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Piscataquis County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Piscataquis County