Plymouth County, Iowa Genealogy
Guide to Plymouth County Iowa genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Plymouth County, Iowa|
Location in the state of Iowa
Location of Iowa in the U.S.
|Founded||January 15, 1851|
|County Seat||Le Mars|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1851--Plymouth County was created 15 January 1851 from unorganized territory. It was attached to Woodbury County prior to organization 27 October 1858. County seat: Le Mars 
- Akron Hometowner - digitized issues in Google News Archive; includes 2006-2009
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Plymouth County, IAGenWeb - free genealogical resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Plymouth County, Iowa Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).